Air Conditioning and Refrigeration systems are a vital part of your business. Comfort, standards, hygiene, produce, are some of the reasons to use them.
This systems lose efficiency quickly, resulting in warmer air, humid air, noisy operation, but most importantly HIGHER ENERGY BILLS.
Thermonomics offers a lot of benefits for your systems.
- Minimum 10% energy savings.
- Extends equipment life.
- Decreases operating costs.
- Reduces maintenance costs.
- Decreases CO2 emissions and reduces the ecological footprint.
- Quieter unit operation.
- Reduces humidity in the air, increasing comfort.
- Decreases air temperature up to 10ºF.
- Maintains temperature more constant in walk-in coolers and freezers.
- Reduces equipment wear by 85%.
- Improves compression.
- Recovers seal flexibility.
- Improves seals between moving parts.
- Increases dielectric resistance.
- Increases by 1,500% the oil's ability to lubricate.
EACH YEAR WITH THERMONOMICS?
Using Thermonomics you can save 10% to 40% in the A/C and refrigeration portion of your electric bill. Use the calculator to discover how much you could be saving.